President/Founder of TeamBest Global Companies & Best Cure Foundation Launches Best Medical Capital, Inc.
Washington, DC, USA – (EIN PRESSWIRE) – June 28, 2022
The Global Healthcare Delivery is a 15 Trillion USD global annual economy growing at 10% or more a year due to increase in cost and population. Krishnan Suthanthiran has launched his Global Healthcare Delivery as part of a Six-Part Program, of which Best Medical Capital, Inc. (BMCI), is one of the for-profit companies (established in June of 2011) with the ultimate goal of making BMCI a Public Share Holding Company.
BMCI plans to purchase many of the medical technologies at cost plus 20% from TeamBest Global and other companies to be leased to Best Cure Global Healthcare Delivery System, including Service and Maintenance contracts.
As part of this program, BMCI has placed orders for 10 Cyclotron/Synchrotrons of varying energies with Best Cyclotron Systems, Inc. and BMI as follows:
- (3) B200 9 MeV Proton cyclotrons
- (1) B3d 3 MeV Deuteron cyclotron
- (2) B15p cyclotrons operating at 15 MeV for Proton Beam with a current of 1000 µA or higher
- (1) B35adp cyclotron – Alpha, Deuteron and Proton Beam with Proton current of 1000 µA current or higher
- (1) B70p cyclotron – 70 MeV with a Proton current of 1000 µA or higher for a range of Radioisotopes Production
- (1) B100p cyclotron – 100 MeV for Proton Therapy for Pediatric, Head/Neck, Lung, Eye, Breast Cancers, etc.
- (1) iRCMS – ion Rapid Cycling Medical Synchrotron, 400 MeV from Best Medical International, Inc. (BMI), for Proton to Carbon Heavy Ion Therapy
Toward this end, BMCI has advanced 5 million USD to Best Theratronics, Ltd./Best Cyclotron Systems, Inc. BMCI has also advanced 3 million USD to BMI for the 400 MeV iRCMS. These payments are down payments and BMCI will continue to pay Progress Milestone Payments.
This allows BMCI to make purchases worth many hundreds of millions of USD in Advanced Medical Technologies to be leased to Best Cure Global Health System in establishing the Best Cure Global Healthcare Delivery System.
For more information, Click here to view the original press release.