Huestis CVO-2000 Series Convection Warmer
The Huestis Convection Warmer softens thermoplastic material for use in radiation therapy. Safe, dry heat reduces the risk of cross-contamination, and the lack of water allows for maximum comfort. The patented design of our oven, with its unique baffling system, ensures even heating of the thermoplastic!
- Easy-sliding drawer opens fully to provide maximum access to the material
- Multiple masks can be softened at the same time
- Can be used to mold head cushions without getting them wet
- No water — reduces the potential for cross-contamination
- Can be used in CT rooms — no humidity that could otherwise affect the electronics of the imaging system
- Digital temperature setting in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Non-stick surface
- Insulated case
- Manufactured and assembled in the U.S.A.